[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: ARRAY-TYPE-ELEMENT-TYPE-SEMANTICS (Version 8)
- To: KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM
- Subject: Issue: ARRAY-TYPE-ELEMENT-TYPE-SEMANTICS (Version 8)
- From: Jon L White <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Oct 88 13:12:04 PDT
- Cc: CL-Cleanup@SAIL.Stanford.EDU
- In-reply-to: Kent M Pitman's message of Thu, 13 Oct 88 15:41 EDT <881013154128.4.KMP@BOBOLINK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
re: My notes from Fairfax meeting...
I also remember Sandra remarking that the proposal part was "unreadable".
This relates somewhat to my comment about the lack of focus on TYPEP
and unnecessary, possibly confusing, detail about how make-array should
work. I expect to do another version "soon", but possibly as late as
-- JonL --