[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Issue: DESCRIBE-INTERACTIVE (Version 3)
- To: pierson%mist@MULTIMAX.ARPA
- Subject: Re: Issue: DESCRIBE-INTERACTIVE (Version 3)
- From: Kent M Pitman <KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Mon, 31 Oct 88 15:24 EST
- Cc: CL-Cleanup@SAIL.Stanford.EDU
- In-reply-to: <881031145931.2.KMP@BOBOLINK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
By the way, I had a few points I had wanted to make and feel like I
finally gotten around to making them in my last message.
Since any of Yes, No, or Explicitly-Vague is ok by me (with only
Implicitly-Vague, the status quo, being unacceptable), I don't plan
to say much more on this either.