[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: issue DOTTED-MACRO-FORMS
- To: email@example.com (Sandra J Loosemore)
- Subject: Re: issue DOTTED-MACRO-FORMS
- From: masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: 31 Oct 88 11:22 PST
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: email@example.com (Sandra J Loosemore)'s message of Thu, 13 Oct 88 14:41:31 MDT
I think we decided in the cleanup meeting to explicitly allow dotted lists
in macro calls; self-consistency of macros and macro expansions seemed more
important than consistency of macro expansion with function call.
Kent is supposed to produce a new draft of this issue....