[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Issue: SUBTYPEP-TOO-VAGUE (Version 4)
- To: Jon L White <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Issue: SUBTYPEP-TOO-VAGUE (Version 4)
- From: Scott.Fahlman@B.GP.CS.CMU.EDU
- Date: Thu, 03 Nov 88 18:03:00 EST
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: Your message of Thu, 03 Nov 88 13:31:15 -0800. <8811032131.AA20559@bhopal>
Additionally, by my own previously set rules for such proposals, it would
seem that Lucid (or somebody else) ought to go ahead and do the full
non-satisfies SUBTYPEP first, before trying to impress it into the standard.
Not only "do", but make available as public-domain code.