[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Issue: REQUIRE-PATHNAME-DEFAULTS (Version 3)
- To: Jon L White <jonl@LUCID.COM>
- Subject: Re: Issue: REQUIRE-PATHNAME-DEFAULTS (Version 3)
- From: David N Gray <Gray@DSG.csc.ti.com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Nov 88 10:17:34 CST
- Cc: pierson%mist@MULTIMAX.ENCORE.COM, cl-cleanup@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU, sandra%defun@CS.UTAH.EDU, Bartley@mips.csc.ti.com
- In-reply-to: Msg of Thu, 10 Nov 88 12:52:54 PST from Jon L White <jonl@LUCID.COM>
- Sender: GRAY@Kelvin.csc.ti.com
> How about a compromise along the lines I suggested on Nov 2? First,
> say that implementations may extend REQUIRE to hook into an
> implementation-specific module loading system; but Second say that
> any such extension should provide a means of disabling it.
If that makes you feel better about it, that's fine with me.