[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Issue: REQUIRE-PATHNAME-DEFAULTS (Version 3)
- To: Scott.Fahlman@B.GP.CS.CMU.EDU
- Subject: Re: Issue: REQUIRE-PATHNAME-DEFAULTS (Version 3)
- From: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: Fri, 11 Nov 88 17:59 PST
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fcc: BD:>Gregor>mail>outgoing-mail-4.text.newest
- In-reply-to: The message of 11 Nov 88 12:27 PST from Scott.Fahlman@B.GP.CS.CMU.EDU
- Line-fold: no
I too would still like to see REQUIRE and PROVIDE removed from the
language. In my experience with PCL, they have never proved useful.
Worse, the fact that some people thought they were useful and kept
insisiting that I should use them has been annoying.