[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: REQUIRE-PATHNAME-DEFAULTS (Version 3)
- To: gls@Think.COM
- Subject: Issue: REQUIRE-PATHNAME-DEFAULTS (Version 3)
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Mon, 14 Nov 88 12:11 EST
- Cc: Gregor.email@example.com, Scott.Fahlman@b.gp.cs.cmu.edu, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <8811141649.AA10899@joplin.think.com>
- Line-fold: No
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 88 11:49:27 EST
I would be happy to see PROVIDE and REQUIRE flushed. The biggest
problem is coming up with a new mnemonic sentence. I propose
"Insert Some Extremely Useless Interface Commands". Doesn't quite
have the kick of the original, though.
The combination of several pending cleanup proposals should eliminate
entirely the need for any variant of that mnemonic sentence.