[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: issue HASH-TABLE-PRINTED-REPRESENTATION
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, Dave.Touretzky@B.GP.CS.CMU.EDU
- Subject: Re: issue HASH-TABLE-PRINTED-REPRESENTATION
- From: masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: 14 Nov 88 15:50 PST
- In-reply-to: email@example.com (Sandra J Loosemore)'s message of Tue, 18 Oct 88 09:42:19 MDT
Dave's last message is that he doesn't have any revisions to make. If there
is going to be a version 3, someone will have to produce it, right?
We have only a short time to get a large number of issues resolved enough
to put them into votable form. If we don't get them into votable form, we
may have to drop them entirely.