[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: HASH-TABLE-PACKAGE-GENERATORS (version 5)
- To: Jon L White <email@example.com>
- Subject: Issue: HASH-TABLE-PACKAGE-GENERATORS (version 5)
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Tue, 29 Nov 88 23:52 EST
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <8811300131.AA02796@bhopal>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 88 17:31:48 PST
From: Jon L White <email@example.com>
re: The package value is one of the packages present or named in the
<package-list> argument. The meaning of the second, third, and fourth
values is that the returned symbol is accessible in the returned package
in the specified way: present and not exported if :INTERNAL, present
and exported if :EXTERNAL, or not present and inherited from some other
package and not shadowed if :INHERITED.
This paragraph looks fine. If not one else has comments, the either you
or I should emmed the final version accordingly; also don't forget
to swap the (3) and (4) items for return value.
Could you do it? I'm not going to be able to do any more Common Lisp work
until after December 7. Maybe I'll read the mail, maybe I won't.