[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [David A. Moon: Issue: HASH-TABLE-PACKAGE-GENERATORS (version 5)]
- To: Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM
- Subject: Re: [David A. Moon: Issue: HASH-TABLE-PACKAGE-GENERATORS (version 5)]
- From: cperdue@Sun.COM (Cris Perdue)
- Date: Wed, 7 Dec 88 11:10:27 PST
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
> , and that it is not
> possible to prevent the user from defining a local function,
> so no problems are avoided.
> I don't understand this part of your comment.
I see that the proposal refers to the possibilities I was thinking
"It is unspecified what happens if any of the implicit interior
state of an iteration is returned outside the dyamic extent of the
WITH-... form (such as by retuning some closure over the invocation form)."