[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: discussion of Moon's comments re: ELIMINATE-FORCED-CONSING
- To: trwrb!smpvax1!jrg@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU
- Subject: Re: discussion of Moon's comments re: ELIMINATE-FORCED-CONSING
- From: masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: 12 Dec 88 10:08 PST
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: trwrb!smpvax1!jrg@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU's message of Tue, 6 Sep 88 15:38:22 PDT
On 6 Sept 88 you said, in response to a critique from Moon. "I'll submit a
modified proposal for discussion."
There were some subsequent comments on the cl-cleanup mailing list, and
we've not heard back from you. The January 1989 meeting is fast
approaching; we don't have a new writeup on this issue to mail out in
advance; if we don't hear from you, we will not have a new version to bring
Please reply if you get this note (to email@example.com), about
your plans with respect to this issue.