[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: TAILP-NIL (Version 5)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Issue: TAILP-NIL (Version 5)
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Mon, 12 Dec 88 20:55 EST
- Cc: email@example.com, masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- In-reply-to: <881212-151820-5387@Xerox>
- Line-fold: No
Correction: Contrary to what the current practice section says,
the proposal TAILP-NIL:T is not what Symbolics Genera does. In
fact I know of no implementation that does what the proposal says.
However, I support the proposal anyway, because I think it's the
most consistent with the rest of Common Lisp.