[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: PACKAGE-DELETION (Version 5)
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Issue: PACKAGE-DELETION (Version 5)
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Aaron Larson)
- Date: Tue, 13 Dec 88 17:06:12 CST
- Cc: masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- In-reply-to: email@example.com's message of 8 Dec 88 20:40 PST <881208-204059-5304@Xerox>
- Posted-date: Tue, 13 Dec 88 17:06:12 CST
If the designated package is used by other packages, a correctable
error is signalled. ...
After this operation completes, the contents of the symbol-package
slot of any symbol homed in the deleted package is unspecified; ...
symbol S homed in pkg P == (eq P (symbol-package S)) ?
If package P was the value of (symbol-package S) then P is killed, it is
unspecified what the value of (symbol-package S) is.