[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: SETF-MULTIPLE-STORE-VARIABLES (Version 1)
- To: CL-Cleanup@SAIL.Stanford.Edu, Pavel.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: Issue: SETF-MULTIPLE-STORE-VARIABLES (Version 1)
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Thu, 29 Dec 88 15:16 EST
- In-reply-to: <881205-182309-4829@Xerox>
- Line-fold: No
I support this proposal, especially as modified by GSB's comments.
I'd like to point out that this proposal corresponds exactly to current
practice in Symbolics Genera (all versions from 6.0 on), except that
SHIFTF, ROTATEF, ASSERT, CTYPECASE, and CCASE only allow single values.
You should update the current practice section accordingly.
I think SHIFTF and ROTATEF should allow any number of values, but the
other three (yes, including ASSERT) properly only allow single values.
Do you plan to bring an updated version of this proposal to the
next X3J13 meeting?