[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM, cperdue@Sun.COM
- Subject: Issue FUNCTION-COMPOSITION
- From: Glenn S. Burke <gsb@ALDERAAN.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Sat, 7 Jan 89 01:55 EST
- Cc: CL-Cleanup@SAIL.Stanford.EDU
- In-reply-to: <890106185519.1.KMP@BOBOLINK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 89 18:55 EST
From: Kent M Pitman <KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
I can't support any abbreviated name, and CONSTANT-FUNCTION is too long.
ALWAYS is at least current practice in an existing dialect.
However, if you really can't deal, how about CONSTANTLY.
(MAPCAR (CONSTANTLY 7) '(A B C)) => (7 7 7)
yes to CONSTANTLY. ALWAYS is a bad choice.