[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Issue: DYNAMIC-EXTENT (Version 2)
- To: Eric Benson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Issue: DYNAMIC-EXTENT (Version 2)
- From: masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: 8 Jan 89 01:36 PST
- Cc: Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM, CL-Cleanup@SAIL.Stanford.EDU
- In-reply-to: Eric Benson <email@example.com>'s message of Tue, 3 Jan 89 08:31:34 pst
I like this too.
If we can have a new version of this, I think it will subsume
REST-ARGUMENT-EXTENT, WITH-DYNAMIC-EXTENT and STACK-LET.
I think all that's necessary is to insert David's words in a proposal. I'd
do it now but I'm falling asleep.