[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Issue: EQUAL-STRUCTURE (Version 5)
- To: Jon L White <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Issue: EQUAL-STRUCTURE (Version 5)
- From: masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: 9 Jan 89 22:30 PST
- Cc: masinter.pa@Xerox.COM, IIM%ECLA@ECLC.USC.EDU, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: Jon L White <email@example.com>'s message of Mon, 9 Jan 89 22:01:37 PST
What is current practice in this area? What does EQUALP do in current
implementations on hash tables?
I'd wouldn't want to make everybody extend EQUALP where nobody does it.