[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: barmar@Think.COM
- Subject: Issue: COPY-SYMBOL-COPY-PLIST
- From: Jon L White <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jan 89 19:47:00 PST
- Cc: KMP@stony-brook.scrc.symbolics.com, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: Barry Margolin's message of Tue, 10 Jan 89 18:48 EST <19890110234853.0.BARMAR@OCCAM.THINK.COM>
re: We know that because we understand how Lisp
differentiates between a structured object and its contents, but most
traditional languages don't make such a distinction, so I think it is
important that the CL standard not presume this abstract understanding.
I agree with you here. And I don't think it is that painful to be
correct and exact in the specification.
-- JonL --