[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Issue: TAGBODY-CONTENTS (Version 5)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Issue: TAGBODY-CONTENTS (Version 5)
- From: Jeff Dalton <jeff%aiai.edinburgh.ac.uk@NSS.Cs.Ucl.AC.UK>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jan 89 23:11:35 GMT
- Cc: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org's message of 12 Jan 89 00:44 PST
> On your ballot, you said:
> "Contents should be valid forms (including self-evaluating) or valid tags.
> Duplicate tags should be an error (as in the proposal)."
> However, the EVAL-OTHER proposal passed at the last meeting makes all
> "other" objections self-evaluating.
Right, I'd forgotten that. I'd still prefer that the contents be
described as forms rather than data.