[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Issue: APPEND-FIASCO (Version 2)
- To: Kent M Pitman <KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Subject: Re: Issue: APPEND-FIASCO (Version 2)
- From: masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: 13 Jan 89 10:33 PST
- Cc: CL-Cleanup@SAIL.Stanford.EDU
- In-reply-to: Kent M Pitman <KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>'s message of Thu, 12 Jan 89 23:34 EST
I don't like this. If we made a mistake on an old issue, we should just
vote to rescind the old proposal and introduce a new one.
The Discussion section can give some of the history, if you like, e.g.,
that we originally passed APPEND-DOTTED:REPLACE but then discovered that
we'd also have to fix backquote.
I'd like this as a new version of APPEND-DOTTED brought up for