[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: LISP-PACKAGE-NAME, (Version 1)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Issue: LISP-PACKAGE-NAME, (Version 1)
- From: email@example.com (Aaron Larson)
- Date: Fri, 27 Jan 89 20:01:47 CST
- In-reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org's message of 11 Jan 89 16:52 PST <890111-165258-11168@Xerox>
- Posted-date: Fri, 27 Jan 89 20:01:47 CST
I have two comments with regard to this proposal; first, it should mention
the user package (perhaps cl-user), secondly there is a much simpler way to
get print/read inconsistency than that described in the proposal, just have
*PACKAGE* bound to a package that does not use CL be current when printing.
I would feel better requiring CL:SYMBOL-PACKAGE returning the CL package
for symbols defined in the spec.