[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: FUNCTION-NAME (Version 1)
- To: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Subject: Issue: FUNCTION-NAME (Version 1)
- From: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: Mon, 30 Jan 89 10:00 PST
- Cc: CL-Cleanup@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU, CL-Compiler@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU, Common-Lisp-Object-System@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- Fcc: BD:>Gregor>mail>outgoing-mail-5.text.newest
- In-reply-to: <19890128034814.6.MOON@EUPHRATES.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Line-fold: no
I support FUNCTION-NAME:MEDIUM and may support LARGE once I think about
it some more.
As I explained in Hawaii, support for either of these is based on the
:conc-name bugs being removed from the condition system. Of course, I
believe the best way to do that is to CLOSify it.