[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
New issue ADJUST-ARRAY-NOT-ADJUSTABLE-BROKEN
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: New issue ADJUST-ARRAY-NOT-ADJUSTABLE-BROKEN
- From: Guy Steele <gls@Think.COM>
- Date: Mon, 6 Feb 89 11:36:43 EST
- Cc: gls@Think.COM, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: email@example.com's message of 3 Feb 89 15:57 PST <890203-155737-2252@Xerox>
Date: 3 Feb 89 15:57 PST
Procedurally, I'd rather handle this as a motion to reconsider the previous
version of ADJUST-ARRAY-NOT-ADJUSTABLE rather than as a new issue. My
reason is that at some point we will probably need to release the "passed"
issues as a description to the community as to what we did and why; I'd
rather not leave ADJUST-ARRAY-NOT-ADJUSTABLE as unamended. So I'm happy to
mail out your message with Problem and Proposal, but in the final state,
just have an amended ADJUST-ARRAY-NOT-ADJUSTABLE issue.
This is not terribly important, but we would need a revised version of
ADJUST-ARRAY-NOT-ADJUSTABLE if the motion passes.
Fine. By the way, as a result of discussions with RPG this weekend,
I have concluded that the solutions I offered are themselves broken.
However, I still believe that there is a problem to be solved here.