[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM
- Subject: MERGE-PATHNAMES-DIRECTORY:EXTEND
- From: email@example.com (Aaron Larson)
- Date: Tue, 7 Mar 89 21:16:34 CST
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: David A. Moon's message of Tue, 7 Mar 89 18:01 EST <19890307230113.6.MOON@EUPHRATES.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Posted-date: Tue, 7 Mar 89 21:16:34 CST
Posted-Date: Tue, 7 Mar 89 18:01 EST
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 89 18:01 EST
From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
How does this relate to the existing issue PATHNAME-SUBDIRECTORY-LIST,
on which we have not yet voted?
I'm not sure, I've never seen the PATHNAME-SUBDIRECTORY-LIST proposal. I
had been talking to cperdue and pitman about pathname cleanup issues (I'm
not currently on the cleanup list). They both alluded to the fact that
there was a pathname cleanup similar to the one I was writing, but I never
got a copy of it, and the last time I checked there wasn't a copy in the
cl-cleanup/pending directory on arisia.
If it would reduce confusion, I'm willing to be put on the cleanup list, or
if I could get a copy of the PATHNAME-SUBDIRECTORY-LIST proposal, I could
either summarize the diffs, or retract mine.
Sorry for any confusion.