[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: issue PROCLAIM-LEXICAL (Version 9)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: issue PROCLAIM-LEXICAL (Version 9)
- From: masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: 13 Mar 89 17:14 PST
- In-reply-to: Jeff Dalton <jeff%aiai.edinburgh.ac.uk@NSS.Cs.Ucl.AC.UK>'s message of Mon, 13 Feb 89 20:34:53 GMT
I'm finally getting back to doing some cleanup work, after a long hiatus.
The last version of PROCLAIM-LEXICAL I have is Version 9, which was
distributed before the Hawaii meeting. There were the various comments on
Version 9, amendments proposed but not passed, and, more recently, mail
from Sandra Loosemore, Jeff Dalton, JonL White, Gail Zacharias and David
However, there's no new version.
Who will produce one? If we don't have a new version, we probably won't be
able to vote on anything.
I think that would be a shame.