[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: PRETTY-PRINT-INTERFACE (Version 1)
- To: Guy Steele <gls@Think.COM>
- Subject: Issue: PRETTY-PRINT-INTERFACE (Version 1)
- From: masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: 14 Mar 89 17:04 PST
- Cc: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: Guy Steele <gls@Think.COM>'s message of Fri, 24 Feb 89 17:40:25 EST
Dan Pierson had a few specific comments.
Kim Barrett says
"... The stuff about ~W providing circularity detection, and ~<...~:>
depth abbreviation and circularity detection is wrong. This functionality
should always be provided, and not require the use of special format
to get it. See the recently passed issue PRINT-CIRCLE-STRUCTURE...."
Can we get a new version that addresses those comments?
I think if we email things out by Thursday we might have a chance of
avoiding the "two-weekers".