[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Potential issue: MACRO-SPECIAL-FORMS
- To: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM, David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>, Jeff Dalton <jeff%aiai.edinburgh.ac.uk@NSS.Cs.Ucl.AC.UK>, Kent M Pitman <KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Potential issue: MACRO-SPECIAL-FORMS
- From: masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: 14 Mar 89 16:48 PST
- In-reply-to: Gregor.pa's message of Thu, 9 Mar 89 19:14 PST
a) if anything is going to happen on this at the next meeting, we need a
proposal writeup. This week.
b) I like the proposal (in Jeff's oiginal "potential issue"). I agree that
we might want something stronger -- like extending the list of special
forms to include the ones that a code walker *really* has to know about,
but I don't know if we can reach closure.
c) I'd rather do nothing than do something wrong.