[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Cleanup Issue Status
- To: Guy Steele <gls@Think.COM>
- Subject: Re: Cleanup Issue Status
- From: Dan L. Pierson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 15 Mar 89 11:40:28 EST
- Cc: email@example.com, "chapman%aitg.DEC@decwrl.dec.com"@multimax.encore.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: Your message of Wed, 15 Mar 89 11:06:53 -0500. <8903151606.AA01268@verdi.think.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 89 11:06:53 EST
From: Guy Steele <gls@Think.COM>
Cc: chapman%aitg.DEC@decwrl.dec.com, email@example.com
Subject: Cleanup Issue Status
> >+ FUNCTION-COMPOSITION
> >Synopsis: Add new functions
> >Version 5, 10-Feb-89
> >Status: Passed (as amended) Jan 89 X3J13
> I know this is picky, but I thought it was decided to fail this one
> completely and amend TEST-NOT-IF-NOT (I believe that was the related
-- you may be right. I wish we had minutes. I guess I'll stick by my
summary unless I hear otherwise.
My notes show that the COMPLEMENT function was accepted and
all other parts of the proposal failed.
My memory agrees with Guy's notes. We did spend several sessions on
this one and the waters got rather muddy at times.