[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: issue PROCLAIM-LEXICAL (Version 9)
- To: masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: Re: issue PROCLAIM-LEXICAL (Version 9)
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Thu, 16 Mar 89 17:36 EST
- Cc: Jeff Dalton <jeff%aiai.edinburgh.ac.uk@NSS.Cs.Ucl.AC.UK>, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <890316-102603-4543@Xerox>
- Line-fold: No
Date: 16 Mar 89 10:02 PST
What I meant to ask was: what amendments actually passed?
One amendment actually passed, but I'm still going to be a jerk and not
tell you what it was. If someone wants to propose the same amendment
again, I don't think that will waste very much time.