[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Issue: IN-SYNTAX (Version 1)
- To: Kent M Pitman <KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Subject: Re: Issue: IN-SYNTAX (Version 1)
- From: masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: 16 Mar 89 23:05 PST
- Cc: CL-Cleanup@SAIL.Stanford.EDU
- In-reply-to: Kent M Pitman <KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>'s message of Fri, 21 Oct 88 14:01 EDT
The discussion of this Issue quickly evolved into a discussion of the
default environment for LOAD. I don't see much in the way of the discussion
of the issue itself except "far too narrowly focused."
Under the circumstances -- and given that I'm not that thrilled by adding
Yet Another Puppy that We Aren't Sure We Need -- can we drop this?