[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: issue PROCLAIM-LEXICAL (Version 9)
- To: "David A. Moon" <Moon@scrc-stony-brook.arpa>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: issue PROCLAIM-LEXICAL (Version 9)
- From: Jeff Dalton <jeff%aiai.edinburgh.ac.uk@NSS.Cs.Ucl.AC.UK>
- Date: Fri, 17 Mar 89 18:25:09 GMT
- Cc: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: David A. Moon's message of Thu, 16 Mar 89 12:29 EST
> Maybe I shouldn't take this attitude, but I will anyway. I have brief
> notes on the amendments that were proposed, but since I think all of them
> were wrongheaded and braindamaged, I'm not going to help anyone remember
> them. Only one of the amendments was actually voted on, so we're certainly
> free to forget the other two.
I didn't much like the ammendments either. They were drafted on the
spot and probably not very well thought-out.
However, it would be nice to know if there are still strong objections
to version 9 (and what they are if they exist) so there will be time
to consider them before the meeting.