[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
*DRAFT* Issue: DESTRUCTURING-BIND, v.2
- To: masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: *DRAFT* Issue: DESTRUCTURING-BIND, v.2
- From: email@example.com (Aaron Larson)
- Date: Sat, 18 Mar 89 19:05:07 CST
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: masinter.pa@Xerox.COM's message of 16 Mar 89 11:46 PST <890316-114911-4982@Xerox>
- Posted-date: Sat, 18 Mar 89 19:05:07 CST
If the result of evaluating the expression does not match the
destructuring pattern, the consequences are undefined. Implementations
are not required to signal an error in this case, but neither are they
permitted to extend the behavior by defining it to be harmless.
At the risk of getting rpg started again, what does it mean?