[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: DEFMACRO-LAMBDA-LIST, v.2
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Issue: DEFMACRO-LAMBDA-LIST, v.2
- From: Richard Mlynarik <Mly@AI.AI.MIT.EDU>
- Date: Sun, 19 Mar 89 01:28 EST
- In-reply-to: <890317-195034-3172@Xerox>
1. a. Specify that &BODY may appear at any level of a DEFMACRO lambda list.
b. Specify that &WHOLE may only appear at any level of a DEFMACRO
lambda list. At inner levels, the &WHOLE variable is bound to
``May only appear at any level'' sounds like a control-Y bug.
c. Specify that &ENVIRONMENT may only appear at the top level of a
DEFMACRO lambda list.
Something else which needs to be clarified is where the &ENVIRONMENT
keyword may appear.
Which of the following are legal?
1. (defmacro foo (&whole w &environment e a b) ...)
2. (defmacro foo (&environment e &whole w a b) ...)
3. (defmacro foo (&whole w a b &environment e) ...)
4. (defmacro foo (&whole w a &environment e b) ...)
I'd like to say 1,2 and 3 only, even though case 2 would require some
modification of the ``first in the lambda-list'' terminology.