[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: HASH-TABLE-ACCESS (version 2)
- To: masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: Issue: HASH-TABLE-ACCESS (version 2)
- From: email@example.com (Aaron Larson)
- Date: Sun, 19 Mar 89 12:55:24 CST
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: masinter.pa@Xerox.COM's message of 16 Mar 89 22:51 PST <890316-225136-6875@Xerox>
- Posted-date: Sun, 19 Mar 89 12:55:24 CST
Returns the current rehash size of a hash table.
Two minor nits, first the wording should say "of the hash-table", and
secondly the results of passing in a non hash table should be described,
e.g. signals an error, or is undefined. I think having portable access to
the HASH-TABLE-TEST is quite important, I would hate to loose the chance to
get that because of the other functions, but I guess that an ammendment on
the floor could remove the ones people have trouble with.