[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: PRETTY-PRINT-INTERFACE, version 4
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Issue: PRETTY-PRINT-INTERFACE, version 4
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Wed, 22 Mar 89 19:11 EST
- Cc: cl-cleanup@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- In-reply-to: <8903221854.AA10669@wheat-chex.ai.mit.edu>
Version 4 of the proposal looks good to me. I noticed one typo,
in the arguments of WITHIN-LOGICAL-BLOCK the word &KEY is missing.
I still think that the FORMAT-based interface and the functional
interface should be separated for voting purposes.