[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: CL-Cleanup@SAIL.Stanford.EDU
- Subject: Issue: DEFMACRO-LAMBDA-LIST
- From: Kent M Pitman <KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Tue, 4 Apr 89 11:52 EDT
There were hardcopy amendments distributed. The hardcopy said:
Proposed amendments to DEFMACRO-LAMBDA-LIST KMP 3/30/89
A. [Friendly] In 1b, change "may only appear at any level"
to "may appear at any level".
B. [Vote separately]
1. Prohibit/Permit (&whole W &environment E A B)
2. Prohibit/Permit (&environment E &whole W A B)
3. Prohibit/Permit (&whole W A B &environment E)
4. Prohibit/Permit (&whole W A &environment E B)
My notes say that we approved amendments A & B (``permit all four'')
and we added an amendment that said that &ENVIRONMENT would not be
duplicated in a DEFMACRO lambda-list.
The amended proposal was passed N-0-1.