[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Issue: DYNAMIC-EXTENT
- To: Kent M Pitman <KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Subject: Re: Issue: DYNAMIC-EXTENT
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Sandra J Loosemore)
- Date: Tue, 4 Apr 89 12:17:17 MDT
- Cc: CL-Cleanup@SAIL.Stanford.EDU, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: Kent M Pitman <KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>, Tue, 4 Apr 89 14:10 EDT
> Sandra and Gabriel initially claimed to oppose this even in principle.
Gack -- I've been misquoted! The principle is fine with me and the
revision fixed the thing that bugged me the most (making the
declaration apply to *any* value assigned to the variable instead of
just its initial value) about the original proposal.