[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: PATHNAME-SYSTEM-TYPE (Version 1)
- To: CL-Cleanup@SAIL.Stanford.EDU
- Subject: Issue: PATHNAME-SYSTEM-TYPE (Version 1)
- From: Kim Barrett <IIM@ECLA.USC.EDU>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jun 89 18:25 EDT
- Comments: Received from Kim Barrett by KMP on MSDOS floppy disk via US Mail
- Sender: KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM
:ITS ? ;I think some of these are still around.
:TENEX ? ;Do any still exist? I briefly used BBN LISP on one.
Any others people want to add?