[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
re: Issue: ADJUST-ARRAY-NOT-ADJUSTABLE (version 10)
- To: sandra%defun@CS.UTAH.EDU
- Subject: re: Issue: ADJUST-ARRAY-NOT-ADJUSTABLE (version 10)
- From: Dick Gabriel <RPG@SAIL.Stanford.EDU>
- Date: Mon 19 Jun 1989 14:13:00 UTC
- Cc: cl-cleanup@SAIL.Stanford.EDU
[In reply to message from firstname.lastname@example.org sent Mon, 19 Jun 89 13:55:50 MDT.]
I tend to agree with Sandra: I would just as soon see the array
handed to ADJUST-ARRAY either turned into the new array or left alone,
depending on whether ADJUST-ARRAY copies.
My preference is to see ADJUSTABLE-ARRAY-P removed, but this is
based simply on elegance. I can live with either position.