[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: SEQUENCE-TYPE-LENGTH (version 1) Coercing sequences to vectors of different sizes
- To: CL-Cleanup@sail.stanford.edu
- Subject: Issue: SEQUENCE-TYPE-LENGTH (version 1) Coercing sequences to vectors of different sizes
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jun 89 16:59 EDT
- In-reply-to: <19890616203524.4.MOON@EUPHRATES.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
No one has commented on this yet.
How about if using a sequence type-specifier with a length or a
numeric type-specifier with a subrange (the latter in COERCE only)
was defined to be not allowed? It could be "should signal an error"
or "the consequences are unspecified".