[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue SUBTYPEP-TOO-VAGUE, version 5
- To: masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: Issue SUBTYPEP-TOO-VAGUE, version 5
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Wed, 21 Jun 89 18:51 EDT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <890621-103047-17283@Xerox>
- Line-fold: No
I overlooked this one because my database has it marked as accepted,
even though the database does indicate informally that after it was
accepted an amendment was proposed that has not yet been acted upon.
I wonder how many others there are in that category?