[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: issue CONSTANT-CIRCULAR-COMPILATION, version 3
- To: "email@example.com"@multimax.encore.com (Sandra J Loosemore)
- Subject: Re: issue CONSTANT-CIRCULAR-COMPILATION, version 3
- From: Dan L. Pierson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 12 Dec 88 17:29:15 EST
- Cc: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: Your message of Mon, 12 Dec 88 14:26:16 -0700. <8812122126.AA03256@defun.utah.edu>
I'd prefer to see a global replace of "compiler" ==> "file compiler".
However I admit that the caveat in the Problem Description does cover
this if you read it carefully enough.
Other than that, I'm inclined to support FLAG. Once again it's
supporting possibly broken current practice versus maintaining the
traditional flexibility of Lisp. On the other hand, this doesn't
sound likely to be important to many people so it would take a few
good existence proofs to firm up my support.