[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: #,
- From: Leonard Zubkoff <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jun 88 17:00:08 pdt
The only time I've ever used #, is the following one instance:
(defconstant program-version #,(form-to-decide-what-the-version-should-be))
The reason I needed to do this is that:
(1) I wanted the version to be decided at the time I loaded the above form.
(2) The form resides in a compiled file.
(3) I wanted a constant, not a variable.