[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: issue COMPILED-FUNCTION-REQUIREMENTS, version 4
- To: Dan L. Pierson <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: issue COMPILED-FUNCTION-REQUIREMENTS, version 4
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Sandra J Loosemore)
- Date: Thu, 16 Mar 89 15:10:47 MST
- Cc: Barry Margolin <barmar@Think.COM>, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: Dan L. Pierson <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Thu, 16 Mar 89 17:03:17 EST
> Arg, I must be asleep today. Of course it does. However I believe
> that COMPILE wants a function not a source lambda expression.
Issue COMPILE-ARGUMENT-PROBLEMS said it would take either. If it gets
a lambda expression, it'll coerce it to a function.