[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
**DRAFT** issue SYNTACTIC-ENVIRONMENT-ACCESS (version 4)
- To: Moon@stony-brook.scrc.symbolics.com
- Subject: **DRAFT** issue SYNTACTIC-ENVIRONMENT-ACCESS (version 4)
- From: Guy Steele <gls@Think.COM>
- Date: Fri, 17 Mar 89 16:46:51 EST
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: David A. Moon's message of Fri, 17 Mar 89 15:48 EST <19890317204812.5.MOON@EUPHRATES.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 89 15:48 EST
From: David A. Moon <Moon@stony-brook.scrc.symbolics.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 89 12:40:06 PST
From: Eric Benson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 89 18:41 EST
From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
The :MACRO argument to AUGMENT-ENVIRONMENT shouldn't look like the CADR
of a MACROLET special form, instead it should be a list of lists (name
A small point: Shouldn't this be an a-list of the form
(name . function) instead of a list of lists?
Oh, I keep forgetting that some people have to worry about the efficiency
of conses versus lists. I don't care which it is.
Well, don't forget PAIRLIS and ACONS, which make the CONS format
a little easier to use than the LIST format.
[Voice 1: AAAAHHHHH!!! No!!! Not FORMAT!!!]
Calm down; I meant it generically. Make that "organization".
[Voice 2: AUUGUGGHH! Not generics!]