[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: issue ALLOW-LOCAL-INLINE
- From: Barry Margolin <barmar@Think.COM>
- Date: Tue, 3 Jan 89 17:56 EST
- In-reply-to: <8901032223.AA06032@defun.utah.edu>
This reminds me of my favorite issue about INLINE declarations. How do
you ask for a lexical function to be compiled inline? E.g.
(flet ((frob (x)
(1+ (car x))))
Should a (declare (inline frob)) at the beginning of the FLET body
request that FROB be open-coded within the body?