[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: issue SYNTACTIC-ENVIRONMENT-ACCESS
- To: cperdue@Sun.COM, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: issue SYNTACTIC-ENVIRONMENT-ACCESS
- From: cperdue@Sun.COM (Cris Perdue)
- Date: Mon, 20 Mar 89 11:04:07 PST
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
> I think I would rather have implementations provide their own
> non-portable accessors for their non-portable declarations, than to
> allow VARIABLE-INFORMATION and FUNCTION-INFORMATION to be extended to
> return extra values. I don't have really strong feelings about this,
> however. Are there any other functions that explicitly allow extra
> values to be returned?
I believe Moon has proposed that certain functions be allowed
to return implementation-dependent extra values.