[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: issue LOAD-TIME-EVAL
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Sandra J Loosemore)
- Subject: Re: issue LOAD-TIME-EVAL
- From: masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: 6 Jan 89 16:23 PST
- Cc: masinter.pa@Xerox.COM, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Sandra J Loosemore)'s message of Fri, 6 Jan 89 16:54:49 MST
I don't want to give anyone an idea that they can use #n= and #n# in code
with impunity. I'd like to outlaw it.
Can your compiler deal with
(list '#1=(a b . #1#))?
I tried compiling that and got a stack overflow.