[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Issue: COMPILER-DIAGNOSTICS (Version 11)
- To: "Steve Bacher (Batchman)" <SEB1525@draper.com>
- Subject: Re: Issue: COMPILER-DIAGNOSTICS (Version 11)
- From: David N Gray <Gray@DSG.csc.ti.com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Apr 89 10:54:35 CDT
- Cc: cl-compiler@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- In-reply-to: Msg of Wed, 12 Apr 89 07:39 EDT from "Steve Bacher (Batchman)" <SEB1525@draper.com>
- Sender: GRAY@Kelvin.csc.ti.com
> > On the TI Explorer, ...
> > file is returned as the first value. A second value indicates whether
> > any errors or warnings were reported.
> Which way does TI do it? Is it T for no errors, or NIL for no errors?
Actually, it is a fixnum representing the severity level, with zero
meaning nothing is wrong. Not very Lisp-ish.