[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: issues relating to compiled constants
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: issues relating to compiled constants
- From: Jeff Dalton <jeff%aiai.edinburgh.ac.uk@NSS.Cs.Ucl.AC.UK>
- Date: Mon, 9 Jan 89 23:54:15 GMT
- In-reply-to: Sandra J Loosemore's message of Sat, 7 Jan 89 11:46:51 MST
It's good to have a list that summarizes the issues and how they
> May COMPILE and EVAL, as well as COMPILE-FILE, substitute
> equivalent copies of quoted objects?
Shouldn't we say it also determines whether other issues, such
as "compilable types" also apply to EVAL and COMPILE?